I work as a Schroth therapist at the Scolio Centar in Novi Sad, which requires a very specific and individual approach to each person, which is the biggest challenge for me.
In my work I try to get the maximum out of the client because I believe that through jointly investing our energy we can achieve the desired goal much faster and more efficiently.
What is fulfilling and drives me forward are the results we get through the great effort we put into our work. They show us that we are on the right way and are the impetus for my further development.
Danka was born in 1993 in Užice. She graduated from high school in 2012, and in same year she enrolled at the Faculty of Sports and Physical Education in Novi Sad, which she completed in 2016 and received the title of a Professor of Sports and Physical Education. In the same year she enrolled in master studies at the same Faculty.
Danka worked for two years at Star Sports School in 2015-2017, which focused on improving the motor skills of 3 to 7-year old children. She gained practice through 6 month-work experience with children with special needs at the Dolphin Sports Club after which she went to Colorado, America, for 5 months to improve her English skills and learn about other cultures. She started working at Scolio Centar in 2017, and after one year she went to Ljubljana to complet her education for lumbar pain syndrome with Stuart McGill. In the same year she completed the ISST Schroth course and became a certified Schroth therapist. Danka continued her practical training through engagement in ISST Schroth camps. During the same year she left for Split where she completed her DNS education.
- 2012 – Provision of medical assistance at a sports competition on Tara
- 2015 – Vice-President of the Student Association of the Faculty of Sports and Physical Education
- 2015 – Employee of Star Sports School
- 2015-2016 – Engaged by the Faculty as a student leader for enrolment in the Faculty of Sports and Physical Education
- 2016 – Practice in working with children with special needs in the sports club “Dolphin”
- 2017 – English study in America (Colorado)
- 2018 – Education for back pain with prof. Stuart McGill in Ljubljana
- 2018 – Completed ISST Schroth course and became certified Schroth therapist
Work on ISST camps in Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia
- 2018 – Completed DNS (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization) education in Split
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|ISST-2115||Basic ISST Part I (Sofia, Bulgaria)||5 days||September 1, 2021|
|ISST-2147||Basic ISST Part I (Athens, Greece)||5 days||May 26, 2021|