I work as a Schroth therapist at the Scolio Centar in Novi Sad, which requires a very specific and individual approach to each person, which is the biggest challenge for me.
In my work I try to get the maximum out of the client because I believe that through jointly investing our energy we can achieve the desired goal much faster and more efficiently.
What is fulfilling and drives me forward are the results we get through the great effort we put into our work. They show us that we are on the right way and are the impetus for my further development.
Was born on April 9, 1993. in Užice (Republic of Serbia). She completed primary and secondary medical school in Užice, after which she enrolled in the Faculty of Sports and Physical Education in Novi Sad in 2012. She graduated in 2016, after which she got a job at the Scolio Center, where she completed the original German method for the correction of spinal deformities, the Schroth method. At the Scolio Center, she works as a Schroth therapist, where she primarily deals with the corrective treatment of spinal deformities in children. In 2019, she went to Bad Sobernheim, Germany, where she was an assistant to senior instructor Axel Hennes. In Bulgaria, under the mentorship of Nikola Jević, she attended the first independent Schroth education, after which she became an official Regional Schroth instructor and continues to hold educations throughout the region.
- 2012 – Provision of medical assistance at a sports competition on Tara
- 2015 – Vice-President of the Student Association of the Faculty of Sports and Physical Education
- 2015 – Employee of Star Sports School
- 2015-2016 – Engaged by the Faculty as a student leader for enrolment in the Faculty of Sports and Physical Education
- 2016 – Practice in working with children with special needs in the sports club “Dolphin”
- 2017 – English study in America (Colorado)
- 2018 – Education for back pain with prof. Stuart McGill in Ljubljana
- 2018 – Completed ISST Schroth course and became certified Schroth therapist
Work on ISST camps in Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia
- 2018 – Completed DNS (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization) education in Split
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|ISST-3295||ISST Basic Course Part I (Minsk, Belarus)||5 days||June 5, 2023|
|ISST-3294||ISST Basic Course Part I (Minsk, Belarus)||5 days||May 31, 2023|
|ISST-3293||ISST Basic Course Part I (Split, Croatia)||5 days||May 24, 2023|
|ISST-3292||ISST Basic Course Part I (Novi Sad, Serbia)||5 days||April 4, 2023|
|ISST-3291||ISST Basic Course Part I (Zagreb, Croatia)||5 days||March 22, 2023|
|ISST-3296||ISST Basic Course Part I (Bacău, Romania)||5 days||February 27, 2023|