Data protection is extremely important to us. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously indeed. Below, we would like to explain to you which data will be processed and used by us, at what point of time and for what purpose.
Likewise, we also have the option of identifying the website, from where you reach us and the pages you visit during your visit on our website. This information can be evaluated for statistical reasons, whereby, of course, the individual user remains anonymous.
Every time our website is accessed, data is stored in a Google Analytics log database.
The following data is stored for every request:
- IP address
- Name of the opened page/file
- Date and time of request
- Transferred data volume
- Operating system and browser software of your computer
- Screen resolution
- Website from which you visited us
- Website where you go when leaving our website
- All the pages you have visited on our website
- Time spent on particular page on our website
- Total time spent on our website
As a general rule, we acquire personal data only if it is provided by you voluntarily. This may happen for instance if you have given your personal information during a survey, at the time of registration for personal services, during an inquiry for information material etc. The data voluntarily provided by you will be stored and processed outside of this website and only according to the given specifications.
Use of our contact form
We give you the option to use the form provided on our website to make contact with us if you have any questions. To use this form, you must provide a personal name and valid e-mail address so that we are aware by whom the inquiry was sent and to whom we should address our response. You may volunteer additional information as well. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place according to GDPR and on the basis of the consent provided by you voluntarily. We will erase the personal data collected from your use of the contact form as soon as we have completed the matter addressed in your inquiry.
Transfer of your personal data to third parties is no longer supported on our website. Since we can’t guaranty third party behavior, we have stopped automatic data forwarding to worldwide instructors, therapists and local event management stuff members. Now, you can contact this personnel by your own in direct communication by provided e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
We do not collect, store and process any part of your communication with the third party personnel. Therefore, we can not be responsible for any inconvenience between you and third parties.
If, by way of exception, we want to store personal data in a cookie, e.g. a username, you will be informed specifically.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may deactivate the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you do not accept cookies, the functionality on our website may be restricted.
The information generated by the cookie in regard to your use of the website is
- browser type/version;
- operating system used;
- referrer URL (previously visited page);
- host name of the requesting computer (IP address); and
- time of server inquiry.
This information is used to evaluate use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services associated with use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and needs-based design on these Internet pages.
This information may also be passed on to third parties if this is legally required or if third parties process this information as contract processors.
On no account will your IP address be associated with other data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that association is not possible (IP masking).
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about the personal data we process. In particular, you may demand information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period in which the data will be stored, the existence of the right to demand rectification, erasure, restriction in processing or objection, as well as the right to lodge a complaint, to know where the data was collected if not by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to demand rectification or completion of the personal data stored with us without undue delay;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to demand erasure of the personal data stored with us, except where it is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand restriction in processing of your personal data, where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you; the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21.
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain the personal data that you have submitted to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR to revoke your consent that you have given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we will desist from processing the data to which your consent had referred, effective for the future; and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In most cases you will be able to contact the supervisory authority responsible for your habitual place of residence or work.
Insofar as your data is processed based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR, you are entitled pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided there are grounds relating to your particular situation or where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. You are always entitled to object in the latter case; we will comply with this objection without requiring that you provide particular circumstances.
To enforce your right of revocation or objection, we request that you simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you visit our website, we use the standard SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption setting supported by our web server. The closed key or lock icon in the upper task bar of your browser indicates whether the individual page in our website is transmitted in an encrypted form.
We otherwise use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, and from unauthorized access by third parties.
Version: May 22nd, 2018