ISST Camp is an intensive multi-day treatment for individuals who suffer from scoliosis or kyphosis. The camp introduces the Schroth method which is based upon the three-dimensional correction of the spinal deformity.
- Patient age: minimum 10 years old
- Number of patients per camp: 13 to 24
- Daily exercises total duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes (divided in segments)
Price: from 920 Euro
1. 7 nights + breakfast for a child and its attendant;
2. Examination and diagnosis;
3. Preparation of an individual exercise program;
4. 4 hours and a half Schroth exercises/ per day, under the guidance of licensed Schroth therapists;
The exercises are divided into 3 series of 90 minutes with breaks in between. Total: 32 hours Schroth treatment;
5. Parent education program (theory and practice);
6. A short examination for the participants on the last day of the program, demonstrating the skills, acquired for proper performance in home exercises;
7. Full SPA zone, swimming pools with mineral water; Fitness hall; Play room for kids
8. Round-the-clock guarded parking; Free Wi-Fi;
9. Use of a hall, equipped especially for the requirements of the Schroth method.
10. For the skiers, shuttle to the slopes of Borovets (30 km from the hotel), also a transport from Sofia and back to Sofia/ optional.
It is required that you have an X-ray not older than 3 months for the camp. Make sure the patient is in a standing position while doing the X-ray and that he or she is barefoot. Equipment needed for the camp: shorts or sweatpants. Boys practice without a T-shirt, while girls are necessary to have a crop top.
If a person that applied for the camp suffers from a chronic illness, PLEASE let us know prior to the camp, in order to determine whether it is possible for that person to participate in the camp!