ISST Camp is an intensive multi-day treatment for individuals who suffer from scoliosis or kyphosis. The camp introduces the Schroth method which is based upon the three-dimensional correction of the spinal deformity.
- Patient age: minimum 10 years old
- Number of patients per camp: 13 to 24
- Daily exercises total duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes (divided in segments)
Price: from 663 Euro
1. Accommodation in the selected room type (One bedroom apartment) , 7 nights + breakfast for the selected number of persons (child and it’s attendant);
2. Examination and diagnosis;
3. 4 hours and a half Schroth exercises per day under the guidance of licensed Schroth therapists;
Exercises are divided into 3 series of 90 minutes with breaks in between. Total: 32 hours Schroth treatment;
4. Parent education program (theory and practice);
5. Preparation of an individual exercise program;
6. A short examination for participants on the last day of the program, demonstrating the skills acquired for proper performance in home exercises;
7. 24-hour information and reception service; Free Wi-Fi;
8. Round-the-clock guarded parking;
9. Use of a swimming pool & SPA zone;
10. Use of a hall, equipped especially for the requirements of the Schroth method.
11. Travel tax, 9% VAT
It is required that you have an X-ray not older than 3 months for the camp. Make sure the patient is in a standing position while doing the X-ray and that he or she is barefoot. Equipment needed for the camp: shorts or sweatpants. Boys practice without a T-shirt, while girls are necessary to have a crop top.
If a person that applied for the camp suffers from a chronic illness, PLEASE let us know prior to the camp, in order to determine whether it is possible for that person to participate in the camp!